About National Innovation Olympiad & ISEF:
National Innovation Olympiad welcomes students each year who have research projects or creative inventions. These students compete in a number of rounds that ends with the final national round which held in Riyadh. The toppers from the National Innovation Olympiad are then sent to the US to attend the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair (Intel ISEF).
Scientific fields of innovations:
- Biomedical And Health Sciences
- Cellular or molecular biology
- Animal Science
- Plant Sciences
- Computational biology and informatics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Robots and Smart devices
- Material Science
- Physical Energy
- Embedded System
- Physics and Astronomy
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Software Systems
- Social And Behavioral Sciences
- Biomedical Engineering
- Transitional Medical Sciences.
- The project must be an individual( The project involves one student only).
- While filling the project information you must co-write project summary.
- The applicant must be a student of middle school or high school age ( 12-20 years)
- Exclude the project that’s information was not recorded in full on time.
To know about more Terms and Conditions to participate in the Olympiad go to link
For the registration, go to the link –
- Every participant gets a honouring certificate at the time of prize distribution ceremony.
- Wining at either National Innovation Olympiad or Intel International Science and Engineering Fair helps considerably with getting into a top American College.